Omega Vulcanizing System
OMEGA VULACNIZING system features
◆ Temperature controllers for inside heat pads, outside heat pads and core temperature factory set by computer to avoid error.
◆ Independent power controls for each heat pad.
◆ High visibility amp meters for inner and outer heat pads.
◆ SS relays and breaker switches rated at 30 amps.
◆ Built-in surge protection.
◆ Hi-vis strobe light signals alarm in case of electrical interruption or air pressure failure.
◆ Safety air couplings that eliminate “blow-back” and air-line whip.
◆ Easy to program cure-cycle timer.
◆ RFID technology provides communication between the control panel and smartpad for entire cure cycle.
◆ Omega control panel can be monitired and/or controlled by PC, smartphone or smartpad.
◆ Automatic Air Pressure Regulating System (APRS) – set it and forget it. Maximum
recommended air pressure 28 psi.
◆ Emergency shut-off button.
◆ Electrical cables for power input, as well as to inner and outer heat pads.
◆ Patented amp ramp governs the initial ramp up cycle.
◆ All units are factory tested before shipping.
◆ All units are UL approved, documented and serial numbered.
◆ All units are 240v, single phase.
◆ Power requirements: minimum 30 ampere service or higher.
Omega 2-Port Panel on Stand
Omega 6-Port Panel on Stand
Capable of Repairing Multiple Tires
– 6 Electrical Ports
– 6 Air Lines
SMART PAD® FEATURES:
- Lightweight, approx. 50% lighter than competitive products of similar size and function
- Extremely flexible allowing the heat pad to conform perfectly to the tire, especially those difficult low-profile shoulder areas. Eliminates ‘bridging’ of the repair area
- Fast, regulated warm-up times
- Silicone rubber provides superior heat transfer
- Foam backing helps to protect the air bag from being in direct contact with the heat pad
- High-temp nylon cover protects silicone rubber components from cuts or accidental damage from external conditions
AIR BAG FEATURES:
- Ultra light weight, 80% lighter than competitive products
- Advanced high strength materials. No rubber bladder
- Standard valve air inlet
- Molded air inlet
- Side mounted air inlet is ideally positioned making it easier to set up the cure